Homeopathic Treatment for Diabetes
Homeopathic Treatment for Diabetes is a good option since it doesnt have any side effects in a long run and it can remove the root causes that are responsible for diabetes. Come lets see what exactly is diabetes, what are various types of diabetes, its causes and how it can be treated using homeopathy.
What is Diabetes ?
Diabetes mellitus refers to a group of diseases that affect how your body uses blood sugar (glucose). Glucose is vital to your health because it’s an important source of energy for the cells that make up your muscles and tissues. It’s also your brain’s main source of fuel.
This can be considered as a metabolic disorder in which our body’s use of food for production of energy is affected. Most of the food we eat is carbohydrates, and this is broken down by the digestive juices into a simple sugar called glucose. Glucose is the main source of energy for the body. After digestion, the glucose passes into our bloodstream where it is available for body cells to use for growth and energy. Insulin, a hormone produced by the pancreas, facilitates the entry of glucose into our cells. When we eat, the pancreas is supposed to produce the right amount of insulin to move the glucose from our blood into our cells. In diabetics, the pancreas either produces little or no insulin, or the body cells do not respond to the insulin that is produced. Due to this, glucose levels rise in the blood, floods into the urine and passes out of the body, making the body lose its main source of fuel.
If you have diabetes, no matter what type, it means you have too much glucose in your blood, although the causes may differ. Too much glucose can lead to serious health problems.
What are Causes of Diabeties ?
This causes vary depending on your genetic makeup, family history, ethnicity, health and environmental factors.There is no common cause that fits every type of diabetes. The reason there is no defined this cause is because the causes of diabetes vary depending on the individual and the type.For instance; the causes of type 1 diabetes vary considerably from the causes of gestational diabetes.Similarly, the causes of type 2 diabetes are distinct from the causes of type 1 this.
- Type 1 diabetes occurs when your immune system, the body’s system for fighting infection, attacks and destroys the insulin-producing beta cells of the pancreas. Scientists think type 1 diabetes is caused by genes and environmental factors, such as viruses, that might trigger the disease. Studies such as TrialNet are working to pinpoint causes of type 1 diabetes and possible ways to prevent or slow the disease.
- Type 2 diabetes is the most common form of diabetes. Type 2 causes are usually multifactorial – more than one this cause is involved. Often, the most overwhelming factor is a family history of type 2 diabetes. There are a variety of risk factors for type 2 diabetes like Obesity,Living a sedentary lifestyle,Increasing age,Bad diet etc.
Conventional medicine often uses insulin itself in the treatment . This being just a replacement therapy, IT becomes a life-long disease. Homoeopathy can be used effectively in this treatment. Here we mainly concentrate on functioning of the pancreas in efficient insulin production. Homoeopathic medicines are natural and safe and can help control the situation. Homeopathic treatment for diabetes help treat the root-cause that is responsible for the condition without any side effects or damage in the long run. Often, patients come to us already under insulin replacement. In such cases we advise the continuance of the replacement while starting them off on our medicines. After some months, when we see a consistent control over the blood sugar levels, we taper off the conventional replacement therapy. Complications of the disease can also be taken care of by symptomatic treatment.
Life style modifications to Control Diabetes
Apart from this you can do Lifestyle changes, which play an important role in controlling this problems. Here are some easy tips
- Eat Healthy
- Exercise Regularly
- Get Regular Checkups done
- Keep your stress level low
- Stop Smoking if you have not yet stopped
- Control your Alcohol intake