Yes, it is necessary to schedule a prior appointment at the Other Song Clinic in order to see a doctor. This ensures that each patient gets their due time with the doctors.
You can fix an appointment at the Clinic in three easy steps:
Step 1: Call (022 42616666), email (firstname.lastname@example.org), or click Book Appointment on our website to ask for an appointment. Please provide all pertinent information such as full name, contact details, and basic information about your chief complaint or illness.
Step II: The Clinic will respond to your inquiry / request within 48 hours,. and schedule a tentative date, time and mode (In person/Skype) for your appointment.
Step III: To confirm your appointment, please pay the required fee before 72 hours of your tentative appointment. Payment can be made through credit or debit card; cash or cheque.
After your payment is received, the Clinic will send you a Case Record Form. You need to fill out this form and send it back to the Clinic via post or courier. You can also bring the form with you at the time of your scheduled appointment. You are requested to arrive at the Clinic 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time.
You can schedule a follow-up appointment based on the doctor’s recommendation. This might be within a week, two weeks, or a month. You can book your follow-up appointment on the phone or while you are at the Clinic.
In case of an emergency or acute illness, call the Clinic and check in with an available doctor. You may also come directly to the Clinic and a doctor will attend to you.
In case you are unable to come to the Clinic in person, you can speak with a Resident doctor during the following timings: 08:30 – 9:00; 13:00 – 13:30; and 17:00 – 17:30 on working days.
In case you need to cancel your appointment, please give the Clinic at least 3 working days notice regarding your cancellation. At this stage you can reschedule your appointment, however priority will be given to waiting list patients.
Refund Policy: If the appointment is cancelled with 3 working days prior notice, and another appointment is not re-scheduled, then 50% of the case consultation fees will be refunded.
In case of cancellation without 3 working days prior notice, the fee will not be refunded.
- Special rates for all pathological investigations are available at Suburban Diagnostics for patients from the Other Song Clinic.
- The waiting room is fitted with a browsing and reference library, where patients can read and refer to books on Homoeopathy, health sciences, and spirituality among other topics.
- Educational brochures on various diseases and health related issues are available for patients to take home.
- An emergency homoeopathic medicine kit is available for purchase. The kit contains some common medicines that should only be used after consulting with a Resident doctor.
- Books and vidoes on Homoeopathy brought out by the Academy and its associated doctors, as well as books on related subjects are also available for purchase.