New Year New Beginings
A time to reflect
A time to bring some good changes
Time to prioritize
In today’s day and age we generally take time out for our goals, our professional commitments, our social commitments, travel destinations, relaxation etc. But do we take time to focus on our health or fitness and nutrition?
We take time to renovate our homes, change our cars, design new clothes. Do we think about redesigning our body?
More often than not, we have a tendency to ignore aches and pains and unpleasant sensations. One fine day it is a full blown disease. Do we ever realize, how we take health for granted.
As we usher into 2019, how about deciding to focus on our health, fitness and nutrition.
Lets redesign our health in terms of exercise and nutrition.
Right nutrition will enrich your lives, make it more productive and eventually more fulfilling.
Here are a few basic steps to begin with :-
- Any form of exercise may it be brisk walking, yoga or aerobics, etc must be done daily for twenty mins.
- Consume a lot of fruits and veggies. You may start with having at least two fruit servings daily.
- Do not skip meals.
- Drink plenty of fluids to keep yourself hydrated.
- Sprouts, Nuts, legumes, seeds are a good source of plant based proteins which should be included in your diet.
- Avoid all packaged processed foods with artificial flavours, dairy products, fast foods, eating out at restaurants too frequently.
Implementing these steps will ensure you are on the right track.
Wishing you all A Healthy 2019!!
March 12, 2019
February 27, 2019